terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

Robokill

RobokillRobokill puts you in charge of a robot who is bent on recovering the Titan Prime space station that has been taken over by Artificial Intelligent robots. Make way for the best flash game you have possibly played, with marvelous graphics and insane game play.

All the action takes place in top view as you control the robot with the W,A,S,D keys and the mouse. You can teleport yourself using the map and shop to upgrade weaponry and addons to the robot to help defeat and protect yourself against the enemies.

Unfortunately this is the demo version, but it takes you through four levels of the game, that amounts to around one to two hours of game play. You can still play those levels again, but to play all levels you need to purchase the game for around $10.

I do hope rock solid arcade gives me a full version for putting up their marvelous game :) Hint hint! To show you what you are missing I have added a video of the 8th mission that I found on youtube, I do hope you enjoy this one. Its just too much fun! I also forgot to mention that this game reminds me of Future Cop LAPD, that was good fun as well!

17th July 2008 Update

The guys at Rock Solid Arcade have requested me to remove the game as well as the embed code as they do not wish for anyone else to host this game. I have complied and they have been kind enough to provide me with access to their games and will also let me know of their future beta releases, prompting me to start a news section on this blog :D

Robokill Source

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário