sexta-feira, 25 de julho de 2008

Cursor*10

Alright not only is the concept of this game super cool solving the puzzle at the end can really needs you to put a little thought into it. Its one of those games that can teach you a little bit of life, that every life has a purpose no matter how big or small it is.

So that was your tip to get past level 15 yeah it may not make any sense to you now but once you figure out the game it sure would. Cursor*10 is an extremely fascinating game that you can try your hand at. I could not solve it I read the walk through and then I did it.

Yeah I would have been quite pleased with myself if I figured this one out, so I suggest that you try until you manage to get it. You may get confused with the ghosts of your previous cursors, keep going, all the best!

Cursor*10 Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário