quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

Blueshift

BlueshiftAlright so here we go another fantastic game make, Diseased Production has released a new game unlike their usual style of shoot em ups like the endless zombie rampage that is good fun this game takes to the skies as you control an aircraft with various weapons.

The arsenal of weapons are nice and different although the level ups for every weapon is different which can be a pain in the wrong side. That's cause if you level up on a weapon and get another one you need to level up all over again.

Apart from that the first level was easy enough to progress with, since I have been living in my sisters house as my lousy Internet service provider does not seem to be able to provide me with any net connectivity. Her computer manages to create a lag for every flash game so progressing makes it a little difficult and annoying.

But I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this game, you can start up your shields when the enemy firing is gonna hit you, this charges your EMP. You can save an EMP attack for a boss its not so tough to knock off the bosses at least of the first level.

I am not too sure of the pace of the game as well, but Crazy Monkey claims it to be super fast, I do hope you enjoy it, Cheers!

Blueshift Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário