segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

FWG Knight

After trying a bit of Patapon on the PSP I was looking out for a flash version of the game, well I did find a three level demo of Patapon Beat Camp, but it was too short so I started to look for the full version. Somehow this Patapon like animated game called FWG Knight, FWG stands for the Free World Group is what I came across.

I tried the game, and then I tried it again and again and again. I ended up playing it for a couple of days before I put it up here. I even found the next version FWG Knight 2 and finished that one, but since the latter is relatively new its not yet available to embed but as once as its available you know you will find it here.

So FWG Knight got me stumped it was good fun slashing and lancing my way through the hundreds of enemies. Jumping high to get a blow at the dragon who attacks me, to get a high score which I never managed. I survived for a maximum of 4.8 days with around 430 enemies slashed but that was it.

I still do not mind the game as its so simple yet entertaining, I think this would be one game that you would not mind giving a shot again to beat your previous performance.

FWG Knight Source

FWG Knight Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário