quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008

Winter Bells

Ferry Halim's BellsFerry Halim is a genius in creating innovative and stunningly beautiful games. I was introduced to this game a long time ago by a friend.

This game is beautiful and the music is soothing, even after being so simple it still is such a joy jumping from one bell to the other, the birds give you double points and the bells get smaller as you climb to the top.


After playing the entire collection of games at Orisinal, I ended up contacting Ferry Halim. "I love your work! The games are so magnificently beautiful and innovative not like the normal shoot em ups! Keep up the amazing work n sounds and everything you do!" I received an extremly prompt reply from Ferry,

hi,
Thank you very much for the kind appreciation! ^_^Glad that you like the games. Keep playing, have fun! regards,
[ Ferry ]

I'm gonna get everyone playing your games Ferry! Cheers!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário