terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2008

Bucket Ball

A very simple game created by the site Jay is Games, all you have to do is shoot the coloured balls in the respective bucket. It starts off quite easy and gets quite challenging after a few levels.

Hover the mouse over the ball to get an arrow to point out the direction in which you want the ball to be shot by moving the mouse. Click and keep it pressed to build up the velocity that the ball will travel with.

I first played this game a while ago and came across it again, thought it would be a nice skill game to put up here, although I have not completed the game cause well I kind of get bored to be honest, not that its not fun, but I think I have possibly played too many of these games.

Bucket Ball Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário