terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

The World's Hardest Game 2

I'm sure you tried the world's hardest game and I am sure you enjoyed it as well, but I am not sure if you finished the game, if you did good going and here's the next part of the worlds hardest game series. How tough is it as compared to the first version, in short a lot more.

The skill required to even get through the first few levels has gone up a couple of notches and the pace of the game has speeded up as well, so now this is definitely the hardest game that you are going to play on this blog. I have embedded a video for you, trust me this video makes it look much easier than what it really is.

As for me, I wasted enough time on this game, have been rather busy at the moment so I use that as my excuse for my progress that is not worth speaking off, but I wish you all the best on your mission.

The Worlds Hardest Game 2 Source

The World's Hardest Game Part 2 Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário