quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008

Air Battle

Air BattleGlad to have another skill game that made we want to finish it off from start to end. I started playing it and never let go till I was done, the first level is kind of deceiving, so simple it makes you wonder if there is anything much in this game to hold.

But overall if you ask me I would have liked the last few levels to be turned up a notch in difficulty and in terms of enemies. I sailed through the game with relative ease just a couple of levels were tougher than expected.

You are in control of the Air Balloon with your arrow keys, you control the cannon on the air balloon with the mouse and click to shoot. Your goal is to get to the exit of the level in the end. To do so you may have to destroy other air balloon's that shoot back at you and of course watch out for the spikes.

Theres' a mode where you can play without running out of ammunition, but you should not use this in the start would take away the fun factor I feel.

Air Battle Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário