quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2008

Submachine Five: The Root

Submachine 5 The RootThe King of the Submachine point and click adventure series, Mateusz Skutnik has recently delivered the fifth part in this genre.

I just happend to read Mateusz's profile on his website today and he sure seems to be a multi talented person. So if you have never played a Submachine series game I recommended you start with an ancient adventure which is relatively much simpler as compared to the others.

The Root, gets more complex, your first mistake may probably have you refresh the page to start over. To avoid that I have been kinf and put up a screenshot of the first tip I missed in the game, you can find your way back now incase you reach the wrong destination via the portal.

The Root, is just like the first few Submachine series that will be much welcomed by the growing number of fans of this series from all over the world. I do hope you enjoy this game as much as I have enjoyed the entire series.

Submachine 5: The Root Source

Submachine Five: The Root Walkthrough

Submachine 5: The Root Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário