quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

Shadez: The Black Operations


Wow a new game from Sean Cooper, the creator of the Boxhead series, out of which Boxhead Zombie Wars and Boxhead More Rooms were the ones that wasted maximum of my time. Heres the Shadez, trailer for all of you who want to take a look at what you can expect before you play the game.

But its different now, if you played Age of War you would be able to zoom with this one, its also a little like Autumn War, though the latter involves more stratergy than this one. So there are units to be unlocked and upgraded

Shadez by Sean CooperWell I played the easy level with ease, but I could not figure out why there were so many stages of repetition, I finally stopped playing at stage 32 and decided to put it up.

I will get back to it ofcourse for a tougher level of game play but the arsenal of strikes available are very interesting. The battleship strike can take out a massive amount of enemies especially the missile launching ones.

The cluster bomb helps you clear out all the ground units at a point of time, I shouldn't give out too much, the B52 bomber is alright.

Shadez Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário