segunda-feira, 2 de junho de 2008

Double Wires


Thanks to a friend of mine Vivek, who showed me this wonderful game that is amazingly simple yet so much fun. The stick man has wires in both his hands that can be extended with a click of the mouse. You have to try to move, just how spider man does from the left to the right of the screen.

I haven't managed to play too much of Double wires as I seem to screw up pretty easily perhaps because I have just woken up. Although my girlfriend seems to be kicking my butt at this game, we will have a show down on the weekend when we meet.

But for all of you who seem to get a hang of this game naturally I have put a youtube video for you to well, have fun watching. The only control is the left mouse click to extend the wires. Time to get wired to Double Wires!

Double Wires Game Source

Double Wires Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário