sexta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2007

The Empire

The Empire: Victory is Mine!If you have played the Age of Empire's or the Rise of Nations, you may seem to find this game to be a downgraded version of the same.

You can use a similar tactic to easily win the game, that I have commonly used in my strategy games. A bait and a gorilla attack will get you a long way!

I reached the paladin level in campaign mode before the game got buggy and did not allow me to select my troops anymore.

Never the less it was extremely immersing especially for a strategy lover like me, it was relevantly easy to pass the levels.

I lost in the second campaign once and that's about it.The Empire Controls

The Empire Controls:

Screen Scroll: Up, Down, Left, Right arrow keys OR WASD keys Create Unit: Click on the unit icon Select Units: Drag across the screen Deselect Units: Space Bar Or Double Click Move Selected Units: Click on the desired place to move unit.

I came across this game through the best flash games blog that has links to some good games that I will be adding here as well.

The Empire Source

The Empire Embed Code



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário