sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2007

About the Games Blog & Creator

A Blog Full of Games was started in October 2007 by me, the sole reason of the blog was to put together some of the finest games on the Internet! There are hundreds of sites that have flash games, web games, but none of them have a perfect selection of games.

On this games blog, I personally guarantee that every game will thrill you and immerse you in its game play. I am the one who chooses and puts up the games, some of these games have wasted days and hours of my life!

About Me:

Me OvergamedI have been hooked to games since I was a kid, my first game was the basic handheld and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was then gifted a BBC Micro by my father and loved games like Chuckie, Zalag etc. When I was a kid I also tried my hands at coding a very basic game on BBC Micro of course with the help of a book.

As I grew up I got hooked to Contra, Street Fighter in the coin-dropping video game boxes. I have even taken money from my mother's purse quietly to do this, left early from tuition's and reached home late! I have also gamed on Atari, Sega 8, 16 and 32 bit, the Nintendo's of the same era up to the N64 and Gameboy! Not yet gamed on the Wii heard it's great fun though!

After that it was the PC, I was hooked on to strategy and role playing games like Age of Empires, Command & Conquer, Heroes of Might & Magic, War Craft etc. I have played these games for 30 hours without finding it necessary to consume any food.

Then Sony's PlayStation decided to walk into my life, yes during one of the most Crucial years of education in India, Grade 12. A friend of mine Dax Thomas and I never ended up going to college too often. Instead we would go to the cheapest gaming parlors in the city.

During our final exams we were at the parlor on the pretext of studying, unfortunately Dax flunked and I managed to just about scrape through. Twisted Metal 2 was my favorite game on the PS2 and I was unbeatable!

After that things slowed down, I was back into PC gaming until the PS2 arrived. I bought a modified PS2 and had a blast for 2 months, I then realized that I did not really have the time for it. The PS3 was announced around this time and I thought I would pick it up...but I didn't. I am still a very satisfied PC & Online gamer at the moment!

I have also reviewed GTA: San Andreas for Techtree.com while I was working there, check it out if you like!

I do hope you have an amazing and fulfilling experience on Games blog! You may also want to check the blog my fiance and I run!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário